Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission as Information, Communication and Technology Officer(ICTOs) in the corps of signals and Aeronautical Engineers(Aerospace & Avionics) in the corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. A few days ago Pakistan Army has given an excellent opportunity for female Pakistanis Nationals to become the part of Pakistan Army as captain through Lady Cadet Course 21. You can read all about it by visiting Lady Cadet Course 21.
Now Pakistan Army has given a great opportunity to male candidates to become the part of Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission. Online applications will be collected from 13th June 2022 to 23rd June 2022. Only male married/unmarried candidates from all over Pakistan having 16 years of Education in a specific area/field are eligible to apply for the corps of signal and in the corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
If you are interested to serve the nation through Pak Army as Captain and meet the eligibility criteria such as qualifications requirements and physical requirements, you may apply online by visiting Pak Army’s official website and application portal https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/.
If you feel any difficulty while filling online application form, you may register yourself by visiting any nearest Pak Army Selection and Recruitment Centers. The AS&RCs are located in the different districts of Pakistan(see advertisement)
|3||Published Date||12th June 2022|
|4||Last Date to Apply||23rd June June 2022|
|7||Age Limit||Upto 28 years|
Eligibility Criteria For Corps Of Electrical And Mechanical Engineers (EME) & ICTOs For Pakistan Army Jobs 2022
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried/Married
- Domicile: Citizen Of Pakistan and domicile holders of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Qualification: BE Software Engineer, BE Computer Engineer, BS Hons In Computer Science, BE System Engineer, BS Hons In Information Technology, BS Hons In Information Security, BS Hons In Cyber Security with minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or minimum 62.5% marks in annual system.
- Age Upto-28 Years on 1st November 2022
- Physical Standers. Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME) & ICTOs
- Minimum Height – 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Running: 1.6 kilometers run in 9 minutes
- Set-Up: 10 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Pushup: 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin-Up: 2 repetitions of Chin-ups in 2 minutes
Selection Procedure For Direct Short Service Commission 2022
- Registration through Internet Or Army Selection/Recruitment Centers (AS&RC) will be from 13 June 2022 to 23 June 2022
- Preliminary Test will be held from 28 June 2022 to 30 June 2022
- Intelligence / Academic Tests (multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs)
- Preliminary Medical Test(initial medical test will be held at AS&RCs)
- Physical Test(running, push up, sit ups, chin ups)
- Inter Service Selection Board( ISSB) Test. (Only short-listed candidates will be called through the website and call up letters for ISSB test/interview).
- Final Selection( On the basis of overall performance)
How to Apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates may visit Pakistan Army’s official website for online registration/application.
- You may also visit the nearest Army Recruitment & Selection Center for registration.
- If you want to register yourself through the Army Selection & Recruitment Centers, you may appear with all original documents and two sets of attested copies of all mandatory documents such as CNIC, domicile, NOC(only for govt. employees) and 6 passport size colored photographs.
- Postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- The registration portal will be available from 13th to 23rd June 2022