A few months ago when I wrote about Lady Cady Course 2021, most of the females across the country who remained not to apply for different reasons asked me in the comment section, when would the next lady cadet course be announced. Today I am very excited to inform you that Pakistan Army has announced again Lady Cadet Course 2022 registration schedule.
All qualified, young and energetic unmarried females throughout the country can join Pakistan Army as captain through Lady Cadet Course 2022. The induction process has been started on 28th November 2022(today) and it will continue till 18th December 2022. All females who have 16 years of education in the relevant discipline are encouraged to apply online by visiting Pakistan Army’s official website https://joinpakarmy.gov.pk/.
In this post, you will get the detailed information regarding the latest Lady Cadet Course 2022 registration process. This latest advertisement was published yesterday in the “Nawai-e-Waqt” Newspaper. Let’s see all detail regarding, eligibility criteria, age limit and how to apply in detail
You will join Pakistan Army as a captain through Lady Cadet Course LCC 2022 in one of the following categories according to your qualification and other requirements.
- Corps Of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps Of Signals (Sigs)
- Signal Information Technology (Sigs IT)
- Army Service Corps (ASC)
- Corps Of Ordinance (Ord)
- Corps Of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Inter-Service Public Relation(ISPR)
Eligibility Criteria For Lady Cadet Course 2022 Registration
- Gender: Only female
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Domicile: All Pakistan
- Qualification: The qualification status of all corps is given below. Before going to submit the application must read the qualification chart in depth.
- Age Limit: Upto-28 Years as on 1st May 2023
- Physical Standers.
- Minimum Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Vision: As per PAO 11/82
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
Qualification For LCC 2022
All desirous female candidates for Lady Cadet Course 2022 must have a minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4 and 60% marks in the annual system in the relevant disciplines. Candidates must have passed graduation from the HEC/PEC-recognized universities. Remember! Preference will be given to M.Phil and MS degree holder candidates. If you have 3rd division or grade D and only one 2nd division or grade C throughout the academic career then you are not eligible to apply for LLC 2022.
- Corps Of Engineers (Engrs): BE/MS in the disciplines of GIS/RS, Environmental Engg, Civil Engg, Architecture, Architectural Engg and Water Resource Engineer Management
- Corps Of Signals (Sigs): The female candidates must have BE in Electrical Telecom, Software Engg and Informatic Security
- Signal Information Technology (Sigs IT): The desirous female must have BS/BE in software Engg, Computer Engg, Computer Science, System Engg, and informatics/Cyber Security.
- Army Service Corps (ASC): The interested female must have MS/MSc in supply chain management, MBA Supply Chain Management, Chemical Engg, MBA Management & POL Engg.
- Corps Of Ordinance (Ord): BS/BE/MSc (Electrical Engineering)
- Corps Of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME): BE in Electrical Engg and Mechatronics Engg
- Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR): Master /BS or equivalent in Media Studies/ Journalism Or IR / Peace and Conflict Studies & Strat Studies.
How To Apply For Lady Cadet Course 2022 Registration?
Apply Online: If you have an internet facility in your area then you must apply online by visiting https://joinpakarmy.gov.pk/. The link will be available very soon hopefully later today
Through AS&RCs: If there is no internet or you are not interested to apply online you may visit the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil, and D.I Khan for manual registration with the following documents.
- All original academic certificates/degrees/diplomas/CNIC & domicile with 2 sets of attested photocopies
- Government employees bring NOC from their departments.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested from front and back
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
Following Latest Jobs Are Available In Pakistan Army
Teacher Msg Service (TMS)
To get more information related to the school education department, latest jobs, boards and universities admission, results, date sheet, and syllabus please follow TMS on social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
(1) Join TMS Facebook Group (Government Teachers & Schools (TMS Official)
(2) Join TMS Facebook Page(TMS Updates)
(3) Don’t hesitate to join us on Twitter: //twitter.com/tmsforall
(4)if you love to use Instagram pls follow us: INSTAGRAM