Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO has announced 1737 jobs of Assistant Lineman(ALM), Drivers HTV/LTV and Assistant Sub Station Attendant through Career Testing Service Pakistan. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having domicile of the 5 districts fall under the jurisdiction of ISECO i.e Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Attock and Jhelum.
The appointment will be made on the basis of a contract basis for the period of 3 years. 5% Minority and 20% Employees Children’s quota will be observed as per Govt. policy. Let’s see the eligibility criteria, qualifications, age limit and how to apply for all posts in the below post.
|2||Organization||Pakistan Electric Supply Company|
|3||Published Date||15th May 2022|
|4||Last Date to Apply||31st May 2022|
|7||Age Limit Max||18 To 35 Years|
Vacant Posts/Vacancies Detail For IESCO Jobs 2022
- Assistant Lineman(ALM): 1367 Posts
- Drivers(LTV): 100 Posts
- Drivers(HTV): 80 Posts
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant:190 Posts
Total Jobs: 1737
(1)Eligibility Criteria For IESCO Assistant Lineman(ALM)Jobs 2022
- Jobs Status: Assistant Lineman(ALM)
- Total Jobs: 1367
- Gender: Only Male
- Domicile: Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Attock and Jhelum only
- Age: 18 To 30 Years including 5 years in upper age relaxation.
- Qualification: Matric only(minimum and maximum)
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Chest: Minimum 32 Inches
- Weight: As per body mass index chart(BMI)
Physical Test For The Post Of ISECO ALM Jobs 2022
- Running: 800 meters in five (05) minutes
- Pushups/ Dund-20 in a single attempt in 03 minutes
- Lifting of weight-30Kg in single attempt
- Digging-1 ditch of length, Depth, width (2x2x2 feet)
- Climbing skills (Tower/ Ladder) – Climbing upto 10 feet on tower/ladder wearing safety equipment.
- Pulling of wires-one spam of 100 feet.
How To Apply for IESCO Jobs 2022?
(1)Interested candidates must visit CTSP-STS (JV) website www.ctsp.com.pk for application forms and other information.(link will be updated within next 24 hours)
(2)Test fee is Rs. 70/-. However, 50% of the Test fee to be borne by the candidates and 50% by the IESCO as per instructions/ guidelines of the Establishment Division. Accordingly, Candidates shall submit application forms dully filled in alongwith prescribed fee 1.e. Rs. 35/-in favour of CTSP-STS (JV). Remaining 50% fee shall be paid by IESCO directly to CTSP-STS (JV) as per agreement.
(3)Please keep visiting CTSP-STS (JV) website regularly for test schedule and updates and results.
(4)If you do not find answer to any of your query, please call CTSP-STS (JV) helpline: 051-111004455 & Email: [email protected]