AIOU Jobs August 2020:Allama Iqbal Open University has announced 82 fresh jobs today(15 August 2020).These jobs have been uploaded on Official AIOU Website and also publishes in Nawai-e-Waqt Newspaper.Applications are invites form all over Pakistan. Application submission date, how to apply and all other detail is given below.
|2||Published Date||15 August 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||4th September 2020|
|6||Age Limit||30 Years|
Posts/Positions AIOU Jobs August 2020
- Deputy Assistant Director IT:01
- Account Assistant:03
- Teacher ECD:01
- Overseer Civil:01
- Overseer Electrical:01
- Data Entry Operator:03
- Stynotypist: 04
- Electrician Grade-A:01
- Jr.Store Keeper:01
- Sue Gas Technician:01
- Lower Division Clerk:35
- IT Technician:02
- IT Helper:02
- IT Worker:05
- Teasing Machine Operator:01
- Gathering Machine Operator:01
- Fork Lift Operator:01
- Duplicating Machine Operator:01
- Generator Operator:03
- Tube Well Operator:01
- Field Worker:06
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates can submit their applications through Online job portal Click For Online Jobs Portal
- After submission online application the candidate From BPS 5 TO BPS 16 will have to submit Rs.500 (for each post) Processing Fee through Challan Form
Terms And Conditions AIOU Jobs August 2020
- In all cases, the eligibility of the candidates and subsequent shortlisting shall strictly be determined / carried out as per the provisions laid down in the AIOU Services statutes 1978 as amended from time to time and the approved AIOU Recruitment policy.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 (amended from time to time), as provided in AIOU Services Statutes 1978 (amended from time to time).
- Quota for minorities, disabled and women of Federal Govt of Pakistan shall be observed.
- Applications for the positions are required to be submitted online through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk. Application submitted in hard form shall not be accepted.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line application form, are considered afterthough and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- AIOU reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applicants working on Regular / contract basis in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies (including AIOU’s employees) must apply through proper channel, and attach NOC, Service Certificate/s issued from the Controlling Authority, by the due date.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected
- No TA/DA shall be admissible in any case.
Last date for submission of online job application is 04-09-2020.
Advertisement AIOU Jobs August 2020