Federal Public Service Commission Of Pakistan FPSC has announced multiple jobs from BSP-16 to BPS-19 of different categories in different departments and ministries which come under the jurisdiction of the federal government of Pakistan through consolidated advertisement 09/2021. Applications are invited from qualified, hardworking and dynamic individuals from across the country. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan or abroad. Intendent candidates may submit Online applications by visiting FPSC website till 22nd November 2021. All other detail about these jobs is given below.
|4||Published Date||4th November 2021|
|6||Last Date to Apply||22nd November 2021|
|6||Newspaper Name||FPSC Website|
|8||Age Limit||Minimum 22 Maximum 40 Years|
Vacant Vacancies/Positions Detail
- Associate Professor/Vice-Principal(female):14 Posts
- Assistant Director FGO:50 Posts
- Assistant Director Food Department GB:04 Posts
- Account Officer:01 Post
- Assistant Manager IT:02 Posts
- Civil Supply Officer:03 Posts
- Senior Teachers:09 Posts
- 2nd Engineer(Electronics):01 Post
- Associate Professor Female(Biology):01 Post
These jobs are announced in the Directorate Of Special Education, Ministry Of Human Rights. Total No of vacancies are:09. The selected candidates will be posted in Islamabad. The other detail about these jobs is given below.
- Case No: F.4-145/2021-R (9/2021)
- Nationality: Pakistanis
- Domicile: Punjab, kPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK
- Qualification: MA/M.Ed(2nd Division) In Special Education Or Equivalent Degree from any recognized university of Pakistan or Abroad Or Master Degree(2nd Division) with one-year Diploma In Special Education.
- Age Limit: 22-35 years
These jobs are announced in the Federal Government Organization on a permanent basis. Total No of vacancies are:50. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan or abroad. The other detail about these jobs is given below.
- Case No: F.4-140/2021-R (9/2021)
- Nationality: Pakistanis
- Domicile: Punjab, kPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK, EX FATA
- Qualification: Master Degree(2nd Division) or equivalent
- Age Limit: 21-35 years
Note: To shortlist the candidates at the first stage MCQs Screening Test shall be held. Thereafter English subjective test of 100 marks will be conducted for shortlisted candidates at the ratio of 1:8 (eight candidates per post) with qualifying standard of 50% marks. ii) Finally qualified shortlisted candidates will be called for Psychological Assessment & Interview.
Bank draft Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable
Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
Application Fee FPSC Jobs 2021
Candidates may deposit fee BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/- BS 18= Rs. 750/- BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/ on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
To download Challan Form Click here
Read All Instructions Click