Yes China Scholarship:
To promote the mutual understanding and friendship between China and other countries, and to provide education opportunities to the youths in developing countries, the Chinese Government
established the “Scholarship for Youth of Excellence Scheme of China- Master Program (YES CHINA)” for outstanding youth coming to China to pursue a Master’s degree. For the academic year 2020-2021, 8 Master’s degree programs in 7 leading Chinese universities are open to applicants from 79 developing countries.
Yes China Scholarship
The Application deadline is 20th May, 2020. These program only available for Govt. sector employees including all public sector institutions.
Eight (08) Master’s degree programs are open to applicants from 66 developing countries. You can Check the of Course below. MuLtipLe Fields are given below in Different Universities of China. Eight Universities & Eigh Courses free scholarship to study in China Further details are given below.
HEC Youth Excellence YES China Scholarship 2020 Details
. Country: China
. Course Level: Master Degree Program
. Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
. Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
. Deadline: 20th May 2020
Available Programs Offered
. Peking University: Master of Laws (LLM.) Program in Chinese Law
. Tsinghua University: International Program on Master of Public Health (1MPH)
. University of International Business and Economics: Master of International Economic Cooperation
. Zhejiang University: Master of China Studies
. East China University of Political Science and Law: The LL.M Program in International Economic Law
. The South China University of Technology: MBA Program for Developing Countries
. AIIB Master of International Finance: University of International Business and Economics
. Master of One-Belt-Road Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering: Southeast University
The program’s duration will be one year or two years (1+1).Duration
HEC Youth Excellence YES China Scholarship Financial Coverage
Scholarship Coverage and other Details:
- One-year Program
- Exempted fees: tuition and internship fees.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Living Allowance.
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- A one-way air ticket to China upon registration and a one-way air ticket back from China to the student’s home country after completion of the study.
- 15-20 students per class
- Academic year from September, 2020. All Courses offered above taught in English.
- Two-year Program (1+1 studies) Scholarship for the first academic year is the same as the One-year Program. In the second academic year, students will do their thesis back in their home countries and the dissertation defense in China, while the scholarship will only cover one round-trip ticket for the dissertation defense.
Qualifications for an eligible applicant include:
- Healthy both physically and mentally; not over 45 years old (born after September 1, 1975).
- A bachelor or higher degree, at least 3 years’ work experience, some educational or professional experience in a field relative to that of the program applied.
- Working in a government agency, company or research institute, and being a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or being a lecturer or assistant researcher or above in scientific researches. Govt. employment is mandatory for application consideration.
- Good English language proficiency, able to follow English-taught courses well. Minimum requirements for reference: IELTS (Academic) total score 6.0, or TOEFL Internet score 80.
- Having a strong development potential in his/her career, and willing to promote the mutual cooperation and exchanges between China and his/her home country.
- Students who are now studying in China or already winners of the Chinese Government Scholarship are not allowed to apply.
Step 1: Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org and click “Scholarship Application Online for International Students”. Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer (11.0). Menu selection functions may not work in other browsers.
Step 2: Read “Tips for online application” carefully before clicking “NEXT” to the registration page.
Step 3: Log in with your user name and password. For new user, please click “Create an account” for registration.
Step 4: Fill in the correct Program Category and Agency Number. An Agency Number represents a specific application receiving agency and a correct choose of Program Category is necessary before filling in the Agency Number. Please make sure you fill it in correctly, otherwise you will not be able to continue your online application or your application will not be accepted.
Your ‘Program Category’ is: Type A and ‘Agency Number’ is: 5861. Once the correct ‘Agency Number’ is entered, the name of the agency will automatically emerge.
Step 5: Fill in the Online Application Form and Upload Supporting Documents truly, correctly and completely following the steps listed on the left of the page. Applicants are required to select the target university according to Master Program, and discipline is also needed to fill before choosing the major. Please refer to the Disciplines Index, which could be downloaded from Help, if you have any doubt about the disciplines and majors.
Step 6: Check each part of your Application carefully before submitting it. Click Submit button to submit your Application. The submitted documents will be the only reference for the applied universities to confirm the admission.
Step 7: You can make changes to your application by clicking Withdraw and Edit the Application on the top of the page. But make sure to click the “submit” button to submit again after finishing all the changes. Otherwise, the retrieved application will become invalid and your new application will not be received by Target University.
Step 8: Download and print the completed Application Form by clicking Print the
Step 9: Send both the scanned copy and hard copy of application form and all other documents to Chinese Embassy in Islamabad.
Please scan the following materials IN ORDER into one document and ensure clarity. Scanned copies of the documents will be sufficient during the application period. Originals or verified copies will be required upon enrollment at the universities. All documents should be in Chinese or English and are not retrievable.
- Application form (mentioned above) with a 2-inch photo and the applicant’s signature.
- Personal statement of research (A minimum of 500 words in English).
- Copies of bachelor’s degree certificate(s) and academic transcript(s).
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant’s employers or professors.
- Telephone numbers and email addresses of the referees must be included in the letters.
- Certificate of Employment & English proficiency certificates.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
- Copy of the passport page of personal information (Ordinary Passport for Private Affairs only).
- AApplication documents will be reviewed by Admission Committee, and outstanding applicants will be selected.
- Each applicant will be supported by the scholarship for one program only.
- The universities or the Chinese Embassy will send the Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) to the scholarship winners.
- If a successful applicant fails to register for the programs before the deadline, the entitlement to the scholarship will be cancelled.