Punjab Police Special Branch has announced 225 Intelligence Operators Punjab Police Jobs 2023 for the domicile holders of Punjab province on a contract basis for the period of three years. The candidates who have passed intermediate or equivalent with at least 2nd division from a recognized board and their age should be between 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply.
The candidates can download the application form from the official Punjab Police website: https://punjabpolice.gov.pk/. These intelligence operators Punjab Police jobs 2023 are published today (3rd December) in the Jang newspaper. A specific quota is allocated for 15% women and 5% for minorities.
The interested candidates will submit their applications with all attested necessary documents such as academic certificates, domicile, CNIC, and 3 fresh passport-size pictures in the following regional offices of the special branch from 5th December to 29th December 2023. Incomplete applications or received after the due date will not be entertained.
|Punjab Police Special Branch
|3rd December 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|29th December 2023
|Intermediate or Equivalent
|Follow Us On Social Media
|Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Youtube
General Information for Intelligence Operators Punjab Police Jobs 2023
- Post Name: Intelligence Operator (BPS-7)
- Total Posts: 225
- Domicile: Punjab
- Gender: Male/Female
- Quota: Open Merit 80%, Women: 15%, Minorities: 5%
- Qualification: Intermediate or equivalent with 2nd division from a recognized board.
- Age Limit: 18–25 Years. Age limits will be counted up to the last date of receipt of applications and No relaxation of the age limit will be granted.
- Form Fee: Rs. 500/-
How To Apply?
(1) Interested candidates who have passed intermediate or equivalent can download the application form from the Punjab Police website later today: https://punjabpolice.gov.pk/.
(2) Attach all supporting documents (certificates, domicile, CNIC, and pictures) with the application form
(3) The complete application form will be submitted in the following regional offices of special branch punjab police.
- SSP Special Branch Rawalpindi Region Airport Road Rawalpindi
- SSP Special Branch Sargodha Region Azadi Chowk Mela Mandi Road Sargodha
- SSP Special Branch Faisalabad Region Near Iqbal Steam Dikarabad
- SSP Special Branch Unawala Region RPO Office Gujranwala
- SSP Special Branch Sheikhupura Region SP Chowk Near Police Parade Ground Sheikhupura
- SSP Special Branch Lahore Region Qurban Sector Lahore
- SSP Special Branch Sahiwal Region Near Civil Rest House Sahiwal
- SSP Special Branch Multan Region Near Ameer Abbas Park Multan
- SSP Special Branch Bahawalpur Region Near Bahawalpur Chowk Bahawalpur
- SSP Special Branch DG Khan Region Police Line DG Khan
(1) The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the Punjab Police website and also displayed in the concerned Regional Office Special Branch
(2)No individual institution or department other than the Special Branch Punjab Police is authorized to distribute or receive the application form.
(3) Candidates who want to get additional marks on the basis of Family Claim (Martyr/Disability/Retired/Serving) will have to submit all the documents related to their claim like copy of Pension Book, Retirement Order and certificate obtained from the Chief of the concerned District Unit along with their application.
(4) A Physical Endurance Test will be conducted for short listed candidates, which will be conducted by the concerned Special Branch Regional Office.
(5) Male candidates must run one mile in seven minutes and female candidates in 10 minutes.
(6) Lists of successful candidates in Physical Endurance Test and running will be uploaded on the Punjab Police website and in the concerned Regional Office Special Branch.
(7) The written exam will be taken from General Knowledge, Basic IQ, Pakistan Affairs, Islamiyat, Current Affairs, Basic Computer Skills(MS Office) and Daily Science, and it will be conducted at the regional offices
(8) Successful candidates in the written test will be called for an interview.
(9) Successful candidates in the interview will be called for Psycholgy Test
(10)No TA/DA will be given for written test and interview.