Once again Pakistan Army has invited applications from young, talented, qualified Pakistan females to join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2023. If you are a young Pakistani woman and looking to serve your country as a captain and pursue a career in the military? Then the Lady Cadet Course 2023 may be just what you’re looking for!
The online registration process will start on 19th June 2023(Monday), and continue till 12th July 2023(Wednesday). This is the golden opportunity for young, unmarried, and qualified Pakistanis women to become officers and leaders in various fields of service, such as
- Army Service Corps (ASC)
- Corps Of Ordinance (Ord)
- Corps Of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Army Education Corps
- Corps Of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps Of Signals (Sigs)
- Signal Information Technology (Sigs IT)
Eligibility Criteria For Lady Cadet Course 2023
The Lady Cadet Course 2023 is a prestigious program that selects the most talented and dedicated young women in Pakistan. To be eligible, you must meet specific criteria related to your qualifications and age.
Only unmarried females from all over Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan are encouraged to apply for Lady Cadet Course 2023
Qualification is an essential aspect when it comes to joining the Lady Cadet Course 2023 in Pakistan Army. The eligibility criteria for this course require that candidates have at least a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4 or 60% marks (1st Division) in the annual system from an HEC/PEC-recognized universities.
All previous certificates/degrees must be passed with good grades as academic excellence plays an important role in shortlisting candidates. Any candidates who have passed any certificate or degree in the 3rd division or Grade C or get the education as a private candidate throughout their academic career are ineligible to apply. Candidates who have done their M.Phil/MS are highly preferred and will have an added advantage during the selection process. Look at each corps and its required qualifications in the following lines.
- Army Education Corps (AEC): MA/MSc/BS in English, Urdu. Biology and Chemistry.
- Corps Of Engineers (Engrs): BE Architecture (Town Planning)
- Corps Of Signals (Sigs): The female candidates must have BE in Telecom Engineering/ Software Engg and Informatic Security
- Signal Information Technology (Sigs IT): BS/BE in software Engg, Computer Engg, Computer Science, System Engg, and informatics/Cyber Security.
- Army Service Corps (ASC): The interested female must have BS/MSc Logistic/Supply Chain
- Corps Of Ordinance (Ord): BE/MS Energetic Material
- Corps Of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME): BE Computer Engineering, Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering/ Avionic and Electrical Engineering
Age is just a number when it comes to following your dreams. So if you’re 28 years old on 1st November 2023 and meet all other requirements, go ahead and apply for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
In addition to having the required qualification, candidates must also meet other physical and medical standards set by the army. Therefore, it is recommended that interested applicants should prepare themselves physically and mentally prior to applying for this course.
- Minimum Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Vision: As per PAO 11/82
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
The Lady Cadet Course 2023 in Pakistan Army is a great opportunity for women who want to serve their country and make a difference. The rigorous training will challenge them physically and mentally but it will also give them skills that they can use throughout their lives.
- Registration starts: June 19, 2023
- Last date: July 12, 2023
- Preliminary Tests: 13 July 2023 to 21st July 2023
Selection Process For Lady Cadet Course 2023