Passco Jobs 2020 Announced On Various Posts
Passco Jobs 2020:Pakistan Agriculture Storage And Services Corporal Limited (PASSCO) Announced 124 Latest jobs opportunities and applications are invited from suitable candidates (Pakistan Nationals). These jobs advertises today(17 June 2020)in Dawn And Nawai-e- Waqt Newspapers. The detail of these jobs are given below. Read it carefully before submission application.
|2||Published Date||17 June 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||7 July 2020|
|7||Age Limit||30 Years To 50 Years|
- Dy.General Manager:02
- (Accounts) (Male/Female):02
- Project Manager (Field) (Male):06
- Assistant Engineer:01
- Dy. Manager (Accounts) (Male/ Female);01
- Dy. Project Manager (Male)02
- Law Officer (Male / Female):02
- Private Secretary (Male / Female):04
- Superintendent (Male / Female):02
- Accounts Officer (Malc /Female);02
- Purchase Officer (Male):04
- Sub Divisional Officer:01
- Assistant (male/female:03
- Assistant System Operator (Male/Female):01
- AssistantNetwork Operator (Male Female):01
- Accountant (Male / Female):04
- Accountant(Male / Female):16
- Senior Clerk (Male Female):02
- Sub Accountant (Male / Female):03
- Sub Engineer (Male):01
- Tele / Fax Operator (Male/Female)04
- Junior Clerk (Male Female):02
- Assistant Security Inspector (Male):02
- Assistant Purchase Inspector (Male):53
How To Apply / General Instructions
1. All candidates will be selected on merit observing the quotas as per Federal Govt Policy.
2. Educational Degrees must be from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
3. General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each cadre.
No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Budhist Community. Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, AJK and Northern Areas. 03 years age relaxation shall also be admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh Rural and Balochistan for the posts in BPS 15 & below. 05 years of age relaxation will be applicable to the Children / Widow of Ex PASSCO Employees (Retired / Expired).
4.15 years Age relaxation or the number of years actually served in Armed Forces etc. will
be given to the retired candidates of Armed Forces / Security Agencies. 10 years Age Relaxation up to the age of 55 years to the Govi. Servants who have completed two years of continuous service on the closing date of the receipt of application, 10 years age relaxation for disabled persons in BPS-15 or below.
5. Serving Candidates should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed for the interview. If he/she fails to produce NOC from the concerned Office.
6. Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
7. PASSCO Reserves the Right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority.
8.Govt. Employees shall apply through proper channel.
9. Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be
case. of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record selection shall stand withdrawn/canceled immediately and the emoluments received during service will be recovered from the concerned individual.
10. The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at later stage, if any information is found false/incorrect at any stage the concerned employees shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceeding shall also be initiated against him/her.
11. Upon selection, the candidates shall liable to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
12. Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile No. operational during the recruitment process.
13. Interested candidates should send their complete CVs supported with Academic Credentials duly attested by a gazetted officer, experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs, and a copy of CNIC to PO Box. 1247 GPO, Lahore.
14. The applications should reach within (15) fifteen days after the publication of the advertisement. The application received after due date will not be entertained.