Pakistan International Airline PIA is looking for energetic, committed, talented, and qualified individuals with excellent communication skills and the ability to work under extreme stress from across the country for the posts of Cabin Crew, IT Professional and Captain on ATR. The latest Pakistan International Airline PIA Jobs 2023 advertisement is published today in Jang newspaper. The last date to submit the online application is 25th September 2023. These jobs are on a contract basis for a period of 1 year which is extendable on satisfactory performance.
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) is the national flag carrier airline of Pakistan which operates domestic and international flights to various destinations around the world. Hundreds of employees work in this airline. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply. A handsome salary package will be offered. Let’s see all detail about PIA jobs 2023.
|2||Organization||Pakistan International Airline|
|3||Published Date||10th September 2023|
|4||Last Date to Apply||25th September 2023|
|5||Newspaper Name||The Jang|
|7||Age Limit||Upto 25 years (including all age relaxations)|
Eligibility Criteria For The Posts of Flight Steward/Air Hostess
- Qualification: A minimum graduation degree is required for Flight Steward and Air Hostess.
- Skills: Excellent communication skills in national and international languages.
- Maximum Age: Upto 25 years (including all age relaxations) as of the last date of submission of applications.
- Appearance: Good appearance, Elegant, Smart, and Well Groomed
- Flight Steward: Minimum Height 5 feet 6 inches.
- Air Hostess: Minimum Height 5 feet 2 inches.
- Weight: Proportionate to height as per PIA’s standards (BMI)
- Marital Status: Unmarried (for female candidates only)
- Languages: Should be fluent in both written and spoken English/Urdu, any other Regional/Foreign language will be considered as an added advantage
- Health: Perfect Eyesight, the user of contact lenses may also apply and the decision will be taken by the PIA Medical Board as per standard rules. However, users of spectacles and candidates with skin Problems need not apply.
- Salary Package: Successful candidates will be offered market-based salary and other benefits along with opportunities to fly to different destinations
- No. of Vacancies: 40:
Eligibility Criteria For The Posts of Captain on ATR
- Qualification: A minimum Intermediate or equivalent (2nd Div) from a recognized institution.
- Professional Qualification: Valid ATPL/IR from the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.
- Maximum Age: Upto 50 years (including all age relaxations) as of the last date of submission of applications.
- Medical: 1 from Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.
- Number Of Vacancies: 10
- Contract: 01 Year
How To Submit Application?
(1)All eligible candidates are requested to download the prescribed form available on the PIA website: https://www.plac.com.pk/corporate/careers or from the below link
(2)Application processing fee Rs. 2000/-, will be deposited in below mentioned bank account or via bank transfer in favor of PIACL vide Bank Account HBL-CSCPIA-PKR-0048-00179605-03.
(3) Application Form along with photocopies of Matric, Other Qualification Certificates & Experience Letters, Domicile, National Identity Card, 06 Passport size Photographs with white background, must be sent through reputed Courier Services.
(4)The application should reach in the office of MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT PIA, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT, POSTAL CODE: 75200. Contact No. 021-99043562/ 021-99044295.
(5) In case of an incomplete Application Form or any of the requisite documents are missing, the application will not be considered/entertained.
(6)No by-hand application will be accepted.
(7)However, Applications received through email along with all requisite documents and information shall also be accepted
Advertisement PIA Cabin Crew( Air Hostess/Flight Steward)
Advertisement PIA Captain On ATR
Advertisement PIA IT Professional