Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has announced the schedule of Provincial Management Service PMS Exams 2022 through the advertisement 03/2023. All interested graduate candidates from Punjab can apply for Provincial Management Service, Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit, and Excise and Taxation Officer jobs.
PPSC will collect online applications for the PMS Exams 2022 from interested candidates till 9th March 2023. Applications other than online will not be accepted. A minimum graduation qualification is required to apply. The detail of the jobs, qualification, age limit, how to apply and written test syllabus detail for the Combined Competitive Examination 2022 is given below.
|2||Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|4||Published Date||16th February 2023|
|5||Last Date to Apply||9th March 2023|
|8||Age Limit||21-30 on 1st January 2023|
|10||Like Us On Social Media||Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Youtube|
Available Vacancies For PPSC PMS Exams 2022
- Provincial Management Service; 27 Posts(Open Merit: 25, Special Persons; 01, Minority: 01)
- Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit: 04 Posts (Open Merit; 04)
- Excise and Taxation Officer: 04 Posts (Open Merit; 04)
PPSC has announced the syllabus for the written examination with compulsory and optional subjects. The compulsory and optional subjects detail is given below.
Compulsory Subjects For PMS Exams 2022
|1||English Essay||Subjective||100 Marks|
|2||English(Precis, Comprehensive, Translation0||Subjective||100 Marks|
|3||Urdu(Precis, Comprehensive, Translation0||Subjective||100 Marks|
|4||Islamiyat/Ethics(For non-muslim candidates0||Combination of both Subjective and Objective||100 Marks|
|5||Pakistan Studies||Combination of both Subjective and Objective||100 Marks|
|6||General Knowledge||Objective`||100 Marks|
Optional Subjects For PMS Exams 2022
All the candidates will choose three of the optional subjects (not more than one from any group)
- Group “A” Commerce: 200, Economics: 200, Business Administration: 200, Public Adm: 200
- Group “B” Agriculture: 200, Vaternery Science; 200, Botany: 200, Zoology: 200
- Group “C” Math 200, Computer Science 200, State 200, Principal of Engineering; 200
- Group “D” Physics; 200, Chemistry 200, Geology 200, Geography 200
- Group “E” Political Science 200, History 200, Law 200, Mass Communication 200
- Group “F” Philosophy 200, Psychology 200, Sociology 200, Social Work 200
- Group “G” English Literature 200, Urdu 200, Arabic 200, Education 200, Persian 200, Punjabi 200
Required Qualification and Age limit
|Sr.No||Posts Name||Qualification||Age Limit||Gender||Domicile|
|1||Provincial Management Service||Graduation (2nd Division)||21-30 Years on 1st January 2023||Male/Female||Punjab|
|2||Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit||Graduation (2nd Division)||21-30 Years on 1st January 2023||Male/Female||Punjab|
|3||Excise and Taxation Officer||Graduation (2nd Division)||21-30 Years on 1st January 2023||Male/Female||Punjab|
(A) A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate i.e. 600 marks to qualify for the interview. A candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview to be eligible for the final merit list of successful candidates.
(B)No change/addition/deletion/alteration of optional subjects mentioned at the time of submission of the online application form will be made, and no further representation will be entertained.
(C)Incomplete/wrongly filled optional subjects in the online application forms will be rejected. No further representation on this issue will be entertained.
(D)Change in the priority/selection of examination centers shall not be allowed.
(E)If a request of variation in the number of posts (s) is received at any stage, it shall be accepted by the Commission without inviting fresh applications. The variation in the number of posts (s) will be reflected at PPSC’s website as a notice only.
(F)Psychological Test and Interview/Viva Voce: 200 Marks
(G)Negative Marking will be done and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the Objective (MCQ) paper of General Knowledge.
(H)Non-Muslim candidates can either attempt paper on Islamic Studies or “Ethics” (A combination of both Subjective & Objective).
(I)All the candidates shall take all the compulsory subjects.
(J)A detailed outline of Compulsory Papers may be seen on the PPSC Website.
(k)The examination will be held at Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, Faisalabad, and Sargodha simultaneously in due course of time.
How To Apply For PPSC PMS Exams 2022
If you are interested in getting a job through PPSC Combined Competitive Examination 2022, you must submit an online application by visiting the PPSC website before the due date i.e. 9th March 2023. To apply online, follow the instructions below.
- Before applying online, pay the application fee through ATM, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, and designated bank branches.
- Visit the PPSC website at https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and click apply on the right side.
- Search the post name you want to apply in the search bar and click on it.
- Fill out the form complete with relevant information
Download the Complete Guideline “How To Apply“