Survey Of Pakistan is a sole national government agency which plays a vital role in mapping and landing surveying of Pakistan. It works under the Ministry Of Defence. Surevy Of Pakistan Rawalpinidi has invited applications for the posts of Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technician, Driver and Book Binder till 10th September 2022 from the candidates who belong to any part of the county. Reserved quota has been allocated for women, non-muslims, disabled and ex-army men. Requisite qualifications and experience are required from the interested candidates.
Interested candidates will apply online. The detail of how to submit an online application is given at the end of this post. The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan as and when required by the department. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
|2||Organization||Survey Of Pakistan|
|3||Published Date||21st August 2022|
|4||Last Date to Apply||10th September 2022|
|6||Qualification||Primary To Graduate|
|7||Age Limit||18 To 30 Years|
Vacant Posts/Vacancies Survey Of Pakistan Jobs 2022
- Assistant(BPS-15): 07 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant(BPS-15): 15 Vacancies
- Technician(BPS-7): 150 Vacancies
- Driver(BPS-4): 10 Vacancies
- Book Binder(BPS-3): 05 Vacancies
Total Jobs: 187
How To Apply For Survey Of Pakistan Jobs 2022
If you want to apply for the post of Driver and Book Binder, download the following form and apply on it.
Download Application Form For the Post Of Driver and Book Binder
(2)Candidates of BPS 3-15 will be called for Screening (Written) Skilled (Practical) test at only specified cities i.e Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore Quetta & Karachi. Candidates must specify the exam center in their online application form.
(3)An objective type screening test for BPS 7-15 will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to post. Driver & Book Binder will be having skill / practical test.
(4) Only shortlisted candidates (BPS 7-15) will be called for test/interview.
Interview Detail For Survey Of Pakistan Jobs 2022
Candidates will have to produce the following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of the interview
- 4.3 x Latest passport size photographs
- Attested photocopy of educational qualifications.
- Attested copy of CNIC and domicile duly verified from concerned district authority.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Attested copy of discharge certificate DASB (in case of Driver Ex-Amy) / sve cert/ NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in SoP / other Govt. departments).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-I.
- Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organization OR District Council of Health.
(1) Join TMS Facebook Group (Government Teachers & Schools (TMS Official)
(2) Join TMS Facebook Page(TMS Updates)
(3) Don’t hesitate to join us on Twitter: //twitter.com/tmsforall
(4)if you love to use Instagram pls follow us: INSTAGRAM
(5) To join Whatsapp group Send your Name, School Name And District Name to 0345-6575786