AIOU has introduced End Term Assessment Policy For Students
End Term Assessment:Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) is a renowned University of Pakistan. It has gained reputation not only in Pakistan but also on the Internation level due to its peculiar exams system. Every year AIOU introduced different techniques to facilitates its students. This year it has passed its Matric and FA students on the basis of assignment marks.
End Term Assessment
This End Term Assessment will consist of 4 questions in total.
- All questions would be compulsory.
- Answers shall be relevant and precise.
- one question may be of applied nature.
- Necessary instructions will be written on End Term Assessment QPs as deemed necessary by the faculty.
Students will be required to write references at the end of each answer.
- By hand submission of assessment work shall not be acceptable.
- They will staple 3x perts on each course code test response duly signed and complete respects.
- After completing all, they will register post the same within a given time to the respective regional office in one envelope using the address label provided by the university through web/post.
- Concerned staff at the region shall immediately check whether the student has submitted all required codes and shall keep the record in case the student has missed few codes.
- The perts used for general assignments will be used for scoring of this End Term Assessment. Therefore, students will attach three signed perts complete in all respect on each solved End Term Assessment.
- After evaluation one pert will remain attached with solved copy of End Term Assessment and one pert will be retained in the record of RD concerned. Third pert will be exam copy.
- Regional Director concerned will make necessary arrangements for evaluation of received responses through respective Regional Offices by observing SOPs and of COVID-19 pandemic precautionary measures.
- Evaluators having relevant qualifications and experience preferably M.Phil/Ph.D and registered on Aaaghi portal of respective regions will be engaged for evaluation in this regard.
- A list of examiners will be provided to the regions by ADD CONTROLLER CONDUCT and SECRECY/ Exam Deptt.
- An examiner can evaluate maximum 1000 End Term Assessments.
- They will be entitled for remuneration at the rate of answer scripts of respective program.
- Payments will be made to them under the head of account “Conduct of Examinations” by Examinations Department as per notified rates. Examiners will prepare / submit their claims to region and region will forward the same to Billing Section of Examinations, Block # 18 with proper notifications signed by the RDs.
For More Detail And Official Announcement by Allama Iqbal Open University ” Visit the following link