Most of the medical students ask, is the MDCAT registration 2023 open? Or they ask, can anybody share with us MDCAT 2023 registration last date? Their questions are valid because Pakistan Medical and Dental Council announces the MDCAT online registration schedule for the entry test in July on every year. The students appear in the entry test in August as usual.
Now their wait is over because Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) has announced the whole schedule of MDCAT 2023 for the medical candidates who want to take admission in MBBS/BDS session 2023-24. The MDCAT examination will be conducted on 27th August 2023 (Sunday) in the country and abroad. Online registration has been started on 17th July 2023, and it will continue till 31st July 2023. The complete is given below.
MDCAT 2023 Schedule
|1||Online Registration for the Entry Test Starts||17th July 2023|
|2||The Online Registration will End on||31st July 2023|
|3||Online registration with a late fee||1st August 2023 to 7th August 2023|
|4||MDCAT Entry Test will be conducted||27th August 2023 at 10 am local time|
|5||Registration fee for exams centers in Pakistan||Rs.6000/-(non-refundable)|
|6||Late registration fee for exams centers in Pakistan||Rs.9000/-(non-refundable)|
|7||Registration fees for foreign exams centers||USD 100 (non-refundable)|
|8||Late registration fees for foreign exams centers||USD 150 (non-refundable)|
(1)Any person(Pakistanis/Overseas Pakistanis) who has passed 1st Year F.Sc(Pre-Medical) shall be eligible to apply for MDCAT 2023 examination. He/she must upload the marks sheet/DMC on the registration portal of PM&DC website.
(2) In case of O & A level, the candidate is required to upload O & A level transcript & actual continuation letter from the respective college.
(3) A candidate is allowed to appear only once in the MDCAT exam in each calendar year
MDCAT 2023 Entry Test Cities and Stations
MDCAT 2023 entry test will be held in the following cities and stations. The applicant must select only one his/her city/station center. If it is not available in the below list, you must choose the nearest city/station of your residence while applying online application. City/station, once selected, can not be changed. So carefully select the exam center.
- ICT: Islamabad
- Punjab: Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, D.G Khan, Sahiwal, Sargodha and Gujrat
- Sindh: Karachi, Hyderabad, Shaheed Benazirabad, Larkana
- KPK: Peshawar, Mardan, Swat, Kohat, Bannu, Dera Ismail Khan, Abbottabad, Swabi, and Malakan.
- AJK: Muzaffarabad, Mirpur, Rawalakot, Rawalpinidi,
- Balochistan: Quetta
- Gilgat(GB): Gilgat
- International: Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) Dubai (United Arab Emirates UAE)
Pattern Of MDCAT 2023
The candidates will go through 200 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) in the MDCAT exam 2023. It will be held in English language as per following weightage.
|Sr.#||Subjects||No Of MCQs|
MDCAT 2023 Syllabus
Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) has published the MDCAT registration schedule today in different local newspapers. The syllabus will be available very soon on the PM&DC website https://www.pmdc.pk/
How To Apply?
(1)All interested candidates are required to apply online by visiting Pakistan Medical and Dental Council https://www.pmdc.pk/
(2) Click on Sign up and fill out the signup form with the relevant information such as Name, Father Name, CNIC, and Email/password.
(3) Sign in with EMAIL, CNIC and Password
(4) Fill out the registration form with accurate information.
MDCAT 2023 registration last date is: 31st July 2023