FBISE Registration 2020 Announced For Class 9th
FBISE Registration 2020:Federal Board Of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad has issued the schedule of Class lX for the session 2020-2022. The detail of this schedule is given below
(A)SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION IN INSTITUTIONS
(1) Last date for Admission 31 August 2020
(2) Admission with special (prior) permission of Chairman/Chairperson FBISE with Rs 800/- (inland)/US $ 20 – (Abroad) per candidate as special permission fee – upto 15 September, 2020
(B) SCHEDULE FOR RECEIPT OF REGISTRATION RETURN
Receipt of Registration Return with normal fee @ Rs 800/- (inland) US $ 75/- (Abroad) per candidate – upto 30 September, 2020
(C)LATE SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION RETURN
In case a candidate is admitted within the stipulated period mentioned above at Para (la) but Registration Return is not submitted within the stipulated period i.e. upto 30 September 2020, a surcharge of Rs 800/(inland)/US $ 20/- (abroad) per month per candidate will be levied upto (15) fifteen days after the announcement of schedule of examination/admission forms. The part of the month shall be treated as full month for purpose of fee. In late submission cases, the following documents shall also be forwarded with the Registration Returns duly attested by the Principal concerned:
- Copy of Admission Form (filled at the time of admission in the institution)
- Copy of Admission Withdrawal Register (relevant page)
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate (previous institution) if any
- Copy of Fee Deposit Slip (fee deposited for admission in the institution)
(D) No request for late registration will be entertained after the deadline as
highlighted at Para 1 (c) above.
Note: The Board may ask for the original record pertaining to documents mentioned at Para 1 (c) or any other document (if required).
2. All affiliated institutions shall submit Registration Returns online by filling the Registration Return proforma available at our website www.fbise.edu.pk. Registration Fee shall be deposited at any nearest HBL Branch by completing and downloading the fee challan available at our website upto 30 September 2020. Registration fee for institutions abroad may also be paid through Credit Card (Master or Visa) through FBISE website OR may be deposited in the following accounts:
- Swift Code: HABBPKKA
- IBAN Code:PK26HABB0022110050002001
- Swift Code: HABBPKKA
- IBAN Code:PK79HABB0022117900687511
Instructions/procedure for online submission of Registration Returns is attached herewith.
3. Hard copy of Computerized Registration Return along with original fee challan (FBISE Copy) and a copy of valid Affiliation letter must be submitted to the Assistant Secretary, SSC Registration by post or at One Window Cell of FBISE upto the closing date of Registration Return i.e. 30 September 2020.
4. Admission in class IX/X on transfer basis from Board to Board or institution to institution may be made within thirty (30) days of withdrawal from previous institution subject to eligibility determined by the Board. Registration of such students must be days after admission on payment of normal Registration fee whereafter late fee will be charged as mentioned at para 1(c). Following documents must be enclosed with the Registration Return of transfer cases:
- Original NOC/Migration Certificate
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate duly attested by the Principal concerned
- Proof of promotion to SSC-II/copy of SSC-I Result Card duly verified by the Board concerned (in case of admission in class X)
- Copy of result card duly attested by the Principal concerned in case of Change of stream
5. A student who is admitted in time in an institution affiliated with any other Board but not registered due to any reason (supported by documents) shall be treated as fresh candidate for the purpose of Registration. In case of delay, late fee will be charged as per schedule described at Para 1 (whichever fee is applicable).
6. The Head of Institution shall be solely responsible for communication of complete and correct particulars of the students, i.e. spellings of name, parentage, date of birth, gender and placement of correctly scanned recent photograph (preferably in current School Uniform) etc, as these particulars shall be treated as full and final; and will be accordingly exhibited on all documents/certificates to be issued by the Board.
7. Mere registration of a candidate shall not entitle him/her to appear in an examination. He/She must fulfill the conditions laid down for the eligibility to sit an examination. The Board also reserves the right to cancel the registration of a candidate at any stage if it is found that the particulars provided are false.
8.It is expected that all stakeholders i.e. heads of institutions and students etc will follow the SOPs of government regarding Covid-19 while processing the registration data.
FBISE Registration 2020
For Any Query Contact FBISE
Read More:Fall Admission 2020 Schedule Of 5 Best Universities Of Pakistan:Click