The Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department is a Punjab Government Department. It was established in 2002. Non-Formal Education (NFE) encompasses educational programs that aim at basic education for out-of-school children (OOSC), adult literacy, and life and work skills for all. This department is working with the collaboration of JICA(Japan) a well-known Internation Co-operation Agency and UNICEF.
Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department is going to start TALEEM Programs in five districts of South Punjab i.e. Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan (Taunsa included), Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan & Rajanpur. This department is required “Potential Teachers” purely on part-time/ time-bound / honorary/ contract basis for a period of one (01) year (extendable on satisfactory performance)
Online applications are invited from suitable candidates from across the Punjab province till the 20th of November 2022. All Male, Female and Transgender candidates are eligible to apply. Selected teachers will get a remuneration of Rs 12,500/- per month. This latest recruitment advertisement is published 0n the official Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department website on 5th November 2022. Let’s see all about eligibility criteria, age limit and how to apply in detail.
|2||Organization||Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department|
|3||Published Date||5th November 2022|
|4||Last Date to Apply||20th November 2022|
|5||Newspaper Name||Literacy Website|
|7||Age Limit||Above 18 Years|
Eligibility Criteria For Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Teaching Jobs 2022
- Domicile: Punjab domicile holders are eligible to apply
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- Qualification: Minimum qualification is Intermediate but preference will be given to higher/professional qualification candidates.
- Age:18 years or above
How To Apply For Potential Teachers Jobs 2022
- For online registration, a candidate must visit the official website of the Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department https://literacy.punjab.gov.pk/
- Fill the “Sign Up” form with CNIC, Mobile No and Password.
- Sign In with username and password
- Fill up the Teacher Profile Form with all relevant information and also give the out-of-school children’s detail.
- It is important to mention that the candidate will be bound to register a minimum of ten (10) Out-of-School-Children (below primary level) in the age group of 8-14 years in his/her community otherwise registration will not be completed.
- For facilitating the registration process, Video Tutorial is available on the website of the department.
- Applications submitted by hand or through courier/ postal service will not be entertained.
In case of any query, the candidate may contact Director (Operations), Directorate General of Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education, Punjab, Lahore on 042-99205428 during office hours between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or through email id: [email protected]/WhatsApp No: 0306-9214541 (message only).
Teacher Msg Service (TMS)
To get more information related to the school education department, latest jobs, boards and universities admission, results, date sheet, and syllabus please follow TMS on social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
(1) Join TMS Facebook Group (Government Teachers & Schools (TMS Official)
(2) Join TMS Facebook Page(TMS Updates)
(3) Don’t hesitate to join us on Twitter: //twitter.com/tmsforall
(4)if you love to use Instagram pls follow us: INSTAGRAM