PMA Registration 2021: Join Pakistan Marine Academy As Nautical or Engineering Cadet (60th Batch; Session 2022-2023) because PMA has announced the registration schedule for the Nautical and Engineering Cadet course 2021. The male citizen of Pakistan who wants to join the Maritime industry/ merchant Navy may apply for PMA cadet courses on open merit allocated posts, Nautical 75 and Engineering 75 and self-finance, allocated posts Nautical 10 and Engineering 10 posts. The Last date of submission application is 17 September 2021.
Candidates may register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Marine Academy Website http://www.marineacademy.edu.pk. Prospectus & application forms are available with PMA Admission Office and on PMA website.
Submit the application form along with pay order/bank draft of Rs. 2500/-in-favor of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, National Bank of Pakistan(NBP), PMA Branch Code-0239. Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are to submit an additional pay order/bank draft for Rs. 300,000/- along with the application form. SFS fee will be refunded in case selected on open-merit.
Eligibility Criteria PMA Registration 2021
- Gender: Unmarried male citizens of Pakistan
- Age: Maximum 20 years of age on December 31, 2021
- Age: Maximum 21 years of age for candidates from FATA/GB/AJK/Baluchistan
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Qualification: The candidates must have passed F.Sc or O/A Level with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics having at least 55% marks; Candidates of O/A Level are to submit Equivalence Certificate;
- Candidates awaiting result may also apply with hope certificate
Selection Procedure PMA Registration 2021
(1)Entrance Test will be conducted at Abbottabad, Gwadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad(AJK), Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur through hired Testing Services.
(2)Minimum 45% is required to qualify in the entrance test.
(3)Medical examination of short-listed candidates will be conducted at designated Army/Navy/PAF Hospitals.
(4)Final selection will be done in order of merit which include final interview and PET (to be conducted at PMA).