PU BA/BSc Exams 2020:Punjab University is going to conduct BA/BSc Part-ll Exams 2020 Online from 5th August 2020. Paper will be MCQs based only. There will be no subjective paper. For this purpose, PU has directed to all BA/BSc part-ll students to provide their unique EMAIL ID(Only Gmail). If the students have not given so far or want to change it, they can do it here but make sure that this portal is open till 24th July at 12.00pm. Only those students having valid email addresses will be able to attempt online papers.
Now go to the following link and provide the required information
This information is required on urgent basis for speedy coordination with the candidates owing to the current Covid-19 situation.
Date Sheet PU BA/BSc Exams 2020
Finally, Punjab University has issued date sheet for the written examination B.A/B.Sc/Associate Degree Arts/Science Part-II Annual 2020 to be held online in August-September, 2020. According to date sheet there will be four groups in a day with each group having 01:30 hour’s time i.e. first group from 08:30 am to 10:00 am, second group from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm, third group from 02:00 pm to 03:30 pm and fourth group from 04:30 pm to 06:00 pm.
The papers of Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Genetic, Bio-Chemistry, Fine Arts & Music will be of 45 minutes, duration.
The Paper pattern & details Will Be Sent By SMS OR emails to All candidates from 22nd July to 4th August 2020…
Please Download the following two Apps In your Phones Or LAPTOPS …
Punjab University has uploaded “Roll Number” slips for the examination of B.A/B.Sc/Associate Degree Arts/Science Part-II Annual exams 2020
Click the below link and download the roll number slips
Some important instructions regarding roll number slips
- If the subjects mentioned on your roll number slip are not as per admission form submitted by you, please email PU for correction of roll number slip at [email protected] with your full particulars i.e. roll number, incorrect subject & valid subject.
- Due to lockdown physical entry in Punjab University is not allowed.
- Only valid complaints will be entertained.
- If your slip is correct as per admission form, no subject change at this stage is allowed.
- Regular Candidates of BA/BSc should obtain their Roll No. Slip from their respective college.