PU BA Registration 2021: University of the Punjab registration branch has announced the registration schedule 2021 of associate degree arts, science and commerce(old name BA/B.Sc/B.Com) for the private candidates who want to appear in annual exams 2022. The online registration process starts from today(18 October 2021) and it will continue till December 15, 2021 without late fee charges. This schedule is published today in the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper.
The regular or private candidates who are already registered with PU do not need to register again. Their previous registration no will be enough. Students whose registration card is lost can get the duplicate registration card from the registration branch by depositing Rs: 100/- in HBL for admission 2021. The complete registration schedule is given below.
|1||18 October 2021 To 15 December 2021||Rs.4500(Single Fee)|
|2||16 December 2021 To 15 January 2022||4500+1000(Late Fee)=6000|
|3||16 January 2022 To 31 March 2022||9000 With Double Fee|
Instruction Regarding PU BA Registration 2021
- The candidates who have passed FA/FSc or equivalent annual examination 2021 or before and now want to appear in Associate Degree(Are/Science/Commerce) annual exams 2022 are eligible for registration according to this schedule.
- Those candidates who are already registered with Punjab University as regular or private don’t need to register themself again.
- Any regular candidate who has left the college or university and now he or she again wants to get admission as a private student can use his/ her previous registration number.
- The candidates who have already taken admission or want to take admission in Associate Degree Arts/Science/Commerce, or BS (Hons) in PU or any affiliated college, should not apply for the Registration as a private candidate in Associate Degree Arts/Science/Commerce Part-I.
How To Apply PU BA Registration 2021
- The registration form will be submitted online through this link:http://registration.pu.edu.pk.
- Before submitting the online registration form read all the instructions carefully.
- Complete the registration form by giving the personal information, educational information and fee information.
- When you complete the registration form, the challan form will be generated automatically in your registration dashboard.
- Print the challan form and deposit fee Rs. 4500(single fee) at any HBL branch.
- After completing the registration form the candidate will take a print of this form and attach attested photocopies of all academic documents and other i.e matric, inter, CNIC and original bank challan. Now send this complete registration form to the following address through Dak or courier within the due date.
To, Deputy Registrar(General)Registration Branch New Building Admin Block Punjab University Quid-e-Azam Campus Lahore Phone No:042-99231105