The CORONA pandemic has disrupted lives in all countries and
communities across the world and negatively affected global economic growth. This pandemic emerged as the biggest humanitarian and economic crisis in the world. Due to the lockdown and shutdown, economic activities halted all over the world. This pandemic economically proved ominous for the common man particularly informal workers and laborers. It has also left adverse effects on daily wagers as well. Every country is trying its best to minimize its adverse effects on lives and businesses.
In Pakistan, Government Of Punjab is also trying its best to introduce such programs and activities as help and support the social sector and restore economic activity in the most populated province. Today(14 May 2022) It has introduced Punjab Green Development Loan and Punjab Rozgar Loan with the collaboration of Commercial Banks to create livelihood opportunities for the common men. Punjab Rozgar Scheme will create economic activities for the youth. Total cost of Rs. 30,000.00 million (Rs. 30 billion) has been allocated for the loan. University Graduates with Entrepreneurial Skills and Diploma /Certificate holders of Technical / Vocational Training Institutes are eligible to apply for the loan. Let’s see eligibility criteria, how to apply and other terms and conditions in this post.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022
- Gender: Male/Female and Transgender are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: 20 to 50 years
- Residents: He or she must be a citizen of Pakistan and live in Punjab.
- ID Card: Having a valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and it must be verified.
- Business Location: Only Punjab
- For Startup New Businesses: Having a viable business plan
- For existing businesses: Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19
How To Apply For Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022
(1)The interested applicants must visit https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk website for the submission online application.
(2)Click on the “Sign Up”
(3) Complete the application form with your full name, Email address, CNIC, Mobile No and Password and click on “Register” when you click on register, an OPT msg will be sent on your mobile. Use this OTP for verification on Rozgar Application. Do not give this OTP to anyone. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
(4)Now “Sign In” with CNIC and Password.
(5)When you successfully “Sign In” click on New application
(6)Before going to submit application, read the instructions carefully in Urdu or in English.
(7)Complete the application form with Personal Information, Business Information, Credit History, References, Review and Submission.
(8)Watch this video for complete guidelines.
(1)How many types of Loans?
There are two types of loans (1) Punjab Green Development Loan (2) Punjab Rozgar Loan
(2)Can a govt. employee get loan?
The short answer is No
(3)Who will get a loan under Punjab Green Development Loan 2022?
The individuals who are interested in Brick Kiln (Zig Zag Technology), Organic Food ( Meat & Eggs), Nurseries (Plantation), Drip Irrigation (Agri & Livestock), Solar systems (Tubewell, Petrol Pumps etc.), Incinerators (Hospital, Poultry Farms ), Biogas Plants (Methane Gas Productions) and any other such business can get loan under Punjab Green Development Loan.
(4)What is the Loan limit?
- Upto Rs. 10.00 Million
- Clean lending: from Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 1,000,000/-
- Secured lending: from Rs. 1,000,001/- to Rs. 10,000,000/-
(5)Is there any Processing Fee for the submission of the application?
Yes, Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) will be submitted as a processing fee for the submission of the application.
(6)What is the Repayment Period of the Loan?
The repayment period of the loan is 2 to 5 years.
(7)What Will Be The Markup On Loan?
- 4% for clean lending
- 5% for secured lending