State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is offering Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 for its serving, died and retired employees’ children who are very talented and intelligent and want to enhance more qualifications for intermediate, graduation and postgraduate level.
The students who are studying in intermediate, graduation, Post-graduation, and all kinds of diploma courses (minimum 6 months duration) and meet the eligibility criteria may apply for the Merit scholarship 2021-22. The Last date to submit the scholarship application is May 10, 2022.؎
ؑEducation Institutions For SBP Merit Scholarships 2022
Scholarship awards for intermediate, graduation, postgraduation and diploma courses only those students will be considered who have been admitted in the colleges, universities, technical training institutes and other degree-granting institutions recognized by the relevant authority or body i.e HEC, BIEK, BISE, IBCC, NAVTTC, PEC, PMDC and TEVTA.
SBP Merit Scholarship 2022 Monthly Stipend Rates
- For Intermediate Students Monthly Stipend Rate:PKR: 6,160/-
- For Graduate Students Monthly Stipend Rate:PRK: 7,840/-
- For Postgraduate Students Monthly Stipend Rate: PKR: 11,200/-
Eligibility Criteria For SBP Merit scholarship 2022
- The Children of SBP Employees (working, retired or deceased (OG Level 2) who have passed their last examination i.e Matric/O Level, Inter/A-Level, Graduation or Diploma courses in any year with minimum B Grade or got a minimum 60% marks in said examinations are eligible to apply.
- The student must provide the certificate In the case of GPA/CGPA grades from the relevant institution mentioning the grading policy with equivalent percentage marks.
- The candidates must have got admission in an educational institution during the calendar year 2020 and after.
- Students are not receiving scholarships from the government or any other institution are eligible to apply.
- The duration of the course must be mentioned in the application form And documentary evidence of the educational institution must be attached.
- The minimum duration of the diploma courses should be 6 months.
How To Apply For SBP Merit Scholarship 2022
(1)The eligible students may download the application form from this link www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Scho.pdf
(2)The candidates who belong to Head Office Karachi must submit the application form to Joint Director Administration Division General Services Department, SBP Banking Services Cooperation, Head Office II Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000.
(3)The candidates who belong to SBPBSC Field Offices must submit the application form to the Office of Chief Manager State Bank Of Pakistan, Banking Services Of Pakistan.