University Of Engineering And Technology Lahore is going to conduct ECAT 2022 so UET has Announced Combined Entrance Test Schedule 2022 for the admission in engineering institutions of Punjab in B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Engineering Technology Programs. The test would be conducted in the third week of July 2022. The test center, date and time for both the Orientation Session and the Entrance Test will be chosen by the candidate and will be printed on his Admit Card. For further details and updates kindly regularly visit the admission portal, i.e. admission.uet.edu.pk.
A fifteen minutes orientation session, for familiarizing the candidates with the computer-based test, will be held, on FRIDAY and SATURDAY, 15 and 16th of July, 2022, respectively, in one of the following Centers at the allotted time:
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Bosan Road, Multan Ph:061-9210 071
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur, Baghdad-Ul-Jadeed Campus, Bahawalpur Ph:062-9255474, 9255236
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph:068-5882433
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph:041-9220355 to 7 (Ext. 142),
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph:061-9220286
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, Lahore Ph:042-99029216, 99029452 7.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph:051-9047412, 9047427
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph:053-3643331
Entrance Test Date & Time
The Entrance Test will be held from Monday to Friday (i.e., 18th to 22 July 2022) in the above Centers at the allotted time.
Who Can Appear In The Entrance Test?
Anyone can take the Entrance Test, however, appearing in the Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of the Punjab.
GETTING ENTRANCE TEST TOKEN NUMBER
(a)Token number can be acquired from Entrance Test Tokens available, in the form of scratch cards, from designated HBL branches on payment of Rs.1,500/- from 16h May, 2022 until 30th June, 2022.
(b) Token number can also be obtained online by payment of challan worth Rs.1,500/-, through HBL Konnect or HBL online banking, from 16th May, 2022 until 30th June, 2022. Instructions on getting the payment challan online are available on the admission portal.
Entrance Test Admit Card
The last date for data entry and generation of Admit Card online is 30 June, 2022. Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test. Kindly visit the admission portal for instructions and details.
Standard Of Entry Test And Subjects.
The Test would be of Intermediate level. It will be offered in the following combinations:
- Physics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry.
- Physics, Mathematics, English and Computer Science,
- Physics, Mathematics, English and Statistics and
- Physics, Biology, English and Chemistry.
The duration of the Test will be hundred minutes. Ten questions will be related to English and the rest, i.e., ninety, will be equally divided amongst the other subjects.
(1)The last date for purchasing tokens from designated branches, data entry and generation of Admit Cards is Thursday, 30 June 2022.
(2) The result of the Entrance Test will be declared, on the admission portal, at midnight of 28th July 2022.