University Of Sarghoda has announced the schedule for submission of admission forms for Associate Degree in Arts & Science (private fresh/supplementary & regular supplementary candidates) and Associate Degree in Commerce (regular supplementary candidates) Part-I and Part-II and BA/B.Sc & B.Com (Part-II) compartment candidates only, Annual Examination 2022 with single and double fees.
UOS has also announced the schedule for submission of admission forms for the students of affiliated Colleges for Associate Degree in Arts & Science and Associate Degree in Commerce (regular candidates only), Part-I and Part-II Annual Examination 2022 with single and double fees.
As mentioned above all categories students can send admission forms and fees till 6th June 2022 with a single fee. The last date of the admission form and fee with double fee is 13th June 2022.
(1)Fee Structure UOS Admission 2022
- Associate Degree In Arts Part l-ll: Rs 4000(single fee) Double Fee: Rs 8000/-
- Associate Degree In Arts Combined (Part l-ll): Rs 8000(single fee) Double Fee: Rs 16000/-
- Associate Degree In Science Part l-ll: Rs 4500(single fee) Double Fee: Rs 9000/-
- Associate Degree In Science Combined (Part l-ll): Rs 9000(single fee) Double Fee: Rs Rs 18000/-
- Associate Degree In Commerce Part l: Rs 3550(single fee) Double Fee: Rs 7100/-
- Associate Degree In Commerce Part ll: Rs 3750(single fee) Double Fee: Rs 7500/-
- BA Composite: Rs 4000(single fee) Double Fee: Rs 8000/-
- BSc Composite: Rs 4500(single fee) Double Fee: Rs 9000/-
- B.Com Part-ll Rs 3750(single fee) Double Fee: Rs 7500/-
- Registration Fee: Rs 3500 for fresh private candidates only
(2)Instructions for Fresh Private Students of Associate Degree In Arts/Science
The private fresh candidates of Associate Degree In Arts/Science Part-I and combined (Part-I &II) will register themselves individually on the online admission portal i.e examinations.su.edu.pk. You need these documents to fill out the online admission form or registration (1)Matric & Intermediate Certificates/Result Cards (2) CNIC / B-form (3) Father’s CNIC (4) Blue Background Passport Size Photograph.
(3)How To Submit UOS Online Admission/Registration Form?
- Click on the “Don’t have an account” below on the left side of the screen
- Create an account Id with Name, Email Id, Phone No, CNIC/B.Form & Password
- Click on “Register”
- Log in with your Email or CNIC and Password
- When you successfully login, Click on “My Application”
- Complete the registration/admission form with relevant information.
After the submit online admission form successfully, send the hardcopy of online admission form along with the required documents to the University.
The private fresh candidates who have already appeared in Part-I 1st annual examination, 2020, 2021 & supplementary examination 2021 and declared pass or fail are going to appear in Part-II as a Fresh Candidate will apply online by using the link annual.su.edu.pk/admissions and submit online admission form and hardcopy along with required documents to the University
(4)How To Submit Fee?
(1)Private students will deposit fees on individual basis.
(2)Fee challan will be available if the candidate completes his/her profile over online admission portal.
(3)The fee must be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited in account No. 00427991796403 on a computer-generated bank challan.
(4)Demand Draft, Bank’s Cheque and handwritten bank challan etc. will not be acceptable.
(5)It is compulsory to upload deposited fee challan on online portal to download the admission form.
(4)Where To Submit Admission Form?
After the successful submission of online admission form, it is mandatory to print hard copy of admission form, sign in again and submit the hard copy of admission form along with original fee challan attested photocopies of required documents to the following address.
Admin Officer, BA/B.Sc Branch, Office of the Controller of Examinations, University of Sargodha
(5)How To Get Private Candidates Roll Number slips?
Hard copy of Roll Number slips of private candidates will not be dispatched. Therefore, students are advised to keep visiting University website for Date Sheets and Roll Number Slips.