University Of Sarghoda has announced the schedule for submission of admission forms of M.A/M.Sc/M.Com Part l-ll/Composite 2nd Annual Examination 2021 and 1st Annual Examination 2022 through a notification Ref/CE/360 dated 15 June 2022. All public and private candidates who want to appear in the said exams will submit online admission forms latest by 7th July 2022 with a single fee. Admission will continue till 25 July 2022 with a double fee.
The private candidate can appear in M.A English, Urdu, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, History, Political Science, International Relation, Economic, Arabic and Punjabi. A candidate can appear in M.Sc Mathamatic if he/she has passed B.A/B.Sc or equivalent with double math. The candidates cannot appear in other MA/MSc subjects besides these.
The regular/late college candidates will submit online admission forms through concerned affiliate colleges. They cannot send admission forms individually like private candidates. Both private and regular candidates will submit hard copy of online admission forms along with all required documents within the due dates by post or by hand.
Fee Structure UOS MA Admission 2022
- MA Part-l Single Fee: Rs 4350/– Double Fee: Rs 8700/-
- MA Part-ll Single Fee: Rs 4650/- Double Fee: Rs 9300/–
- MA Composite Single Fee: Rs 8050/- Double Fee: Rs 16100/-
- MA Composite (Compartment in one part only)Single Fee: Rs 4350/- Double Fee: Rs 8700/-
- MSc Part-1 Single Fee: Rs 4650/- Double Fee: Rs 9300/-
- MSc Part-ll Single Fee: Rs 4850/- Double Fee: Rs 9700/-
- MSc Composite Single Fee: Rs 8750/- Double Fee: Rs 17500/-
- M.Sc Composite (Compartment in one part only)Single Fee: Rs 4650/- Double Fee: Rs 9300/-
- M.Com Part-l Single Fee: Rs 4300/- Double Fee: Rs 8600/-
- M.Com Part-ll Single Fee: Rs 4500/- Double Fee: Rs 9000/-
Note: If a candidate is not registered with the University Of Sarghoda he or she will have to deposit the registration fee of Rs.3500/- along with admission fee.
How To Submit UOS MA Admission 2022?
(1)All public and private candidates will visit this online admission portal link examinations.su.edu.pk. for online submission of MA/MSc/M.Com admission form.
(2) A private candidate will register on the portal and then he/she will complete his/her online admission form.
(3)Entered the correct information i.e. CNIC No, Name, Father Name. Cell No. Email address, WhatsApp No and Home/Correspondence address etc.
(4)Print fee challan and deposit fee in any branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL) in Account No. 00427991796403 on computer-generated challan form or through HBL Mobile Banking App.
(5)No Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, handwritten bank challan and any other mode of payment will be accepted.
(6) Private candidates will upload deposited fee challan or proof of HBL Mob transaction at online portal to download admission form.
(7)After the successful submission of online admission form and deposit of prescribed fee, it is mandatory to print and submit sign hard copy of admission form along with required documents to the Office of the Controller of Examinations, University Sargodha within due dates by post or by hand.
(8)Roll No. slips will only be uploaded on the University website.
Procedure of Online UOS MA Admission Form 2022
- Visit this link examinations.su.edu.pk.
- Click on the “Don’t have an account” below on the left side of the screen
- Create an account Id with Name, Email Id, Phone No, CNIC/B.Form & Password
- Click on “Register”
- Log in with your Email or CNIC and Password
- When you successfully login, Click on “My Application”
- Complete the registration/admission form with relevant information.
Where To Submit Admission Form?
After the successfully online admission form and submitting the required fee the candidate will have to send the admission hardcopy along with all attested required documents i.e matric, inter and BA result cards/certificates, copy of CNIC ets to the following address.
Office of the Controller of Examinations, University of Sargodha
Last Date To Submit Admission Form With Single Fee: 07-07-2022
Last Date To Submit Admission Form With Double Fee: 25-07-2022