Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development Punjab has issued a notification in connection with “6-DAYS TRAINING OF PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS (PST) FOR MULTIGRADE TEACHING” and issued the following directions to all QAED heads of district Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Chakwal, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Jhelum, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Mianwali, Multan, Muzzafarrharh, R Y Khan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sialkot and Vehari.
Training of Primary school teachers for Multigrade Teaching Pilot Project is planned to conduct at 21 District QAEDs. The training is divided into 3 batches. 02 MTs shall impart training in each class. The participants in each class will be thirty. All batches schedule is given below.
- 1st Batch: 24-01-2022 to 29-01-2022 (one teacher from each school)
- 2nd Batch: 07-02-2022 to 12-02-2022 (one teacher from each school)
- 3rd Batch: 14-02-2022 to 19-02-2022 (one teacher from each school).
Lists of MTS from 21 Districts are already lying with concern District QAEDs. District QAEDs may work out number of centers and classes according to the number of participants in their respective districts. You are requested to make necessary arrangements for the successful conduction of training. Ensure the relieving of Participants and Master Trainers from the concerned CEO (DEA) as per the schedule.
- Final Revised List Of Schools For Multigrade Teaching Training (Download In PDF)
- Final Revised List Of Schools For Multigrade Teaching Training (Download In Excel)
- Multigrade Teaching Module 2022(Download In PDF)
Notification: Training Of Multigrade Teaching 2022