PEPRIS: School Education Department in collaboration with Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) has developed a central online Private Education Provider Registration & Information System (PEPRIS) platform to digitize private school profiles across the province. The main purpose of this core SED initiative is to create and maintain an updated repository of Private Schools across the entire Province with electronic license issuance mechanism.
The first phase, District Education Authorities (DEAS) will complete the profile of all private schools registered with DEAs in the PEPRIS platform. In the next phases, private schools will be able to apply for new registrations and renewals through the online system Only to save their time and resource.
For this purpose system will be made available to the CEOs at pepris.punjab.gov.pk to initiate data entry of each private school already registered with DEA in the system. Timeline to complete profiling of all private schools already registered with DEAs is 17th August, 2020.
The training session has been planned for PEPRIS 0n 30th July 2020 in the following districts.
- DG Khan
- MB Din
- Nankana Sb
- TT Singh
SOPs for the related activities is given below:
Logins for CEOs:
- The login details for the CEOs will be CNIC based for this platform.
- Logins already in use currently by CEOs in other platforms like e Transfer, SED Hotline will be used here to facilitate field staff by common login across platforms.
Private school data-entry by CEOs:
- A tutorial video will be made available for data-entry staff/CEO office by PITB.
- For each private school registered with DEA, profile will be created in the system.
- Data-entry staff should consult the file of private schools to fill the form.
- Clear Scan image of registration certificate, building fitness certificate and hygienic condition certificate is mandatory to attach with each private school profile.