Reopening Of School In Punjab: School Education Department Punjab has finally decided to reopen all public and private schools of the province w.e.f August 2, 2021 after summer vacation. A notification has been issued dated July 29, 2021 in connection with “Cleanliness In All Schools Before Opening Of Schools”
All the Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) In Punjab have been directed to ensure the following necessary measures as prescribed in dengue SOPs before opening the schools.
- Cleanliness (premises, toilets, water tanks, rooftops etc.)
- Display of Dengue related Banners, Posters & Charts
- Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
- Removal of junks/ debris
- Removal of stagnant water
- Plugging of water leakages
- Identification of dengue larvae and larviciding
- All kinds of spray are Banned
The competent Authorities are further requested to direct all the DEOs, Dy. DEOS, AEOs and Head of schools to ensure compliance of the above said directions in letter and spirit, as well as uploading snaps showing anti-dengue activities through android phones/tabs on the dengue dashboard of PITB. This may be treated as a top priority.
The Director Public Instructions (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore with the request to follow-up their districts.
PSO to Secretary School Education
PSO to Special Secretary, School Education Department
PS to Additional Secretary (General), School Education Department