Annual School Census 2021-22: PMIU-PESRP conducts the Annual School Census on October 31st every year through School Information System (SIS). On this day, all public schools including Masjid Maktab, Primary, Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary will be required to login to the SIS application in their tablets after school hours and submit updated data. All the District Education Officials from CEO down to AEOs will be required to personally visit schools and ensure successful completion of the activity. The data is in real-time and can be collected anytime through the web portal..
The concerned officials at the district level are to be provided orientation and training on SIS for Annual School Census 2021. In this regard, 4 batches of workshops are scheduled at PMIU-PESRP with the following schedule
Schedule Of Annual School Census 2021-22
|#||Date & Time||Attending Districts|
|1||Thursday, October 07, 2021 Start time:09:00 am||Bahawalpur, Rajanpur Khanewal Multan, Gujranwala, M.B.Din Attock, Hafizabad, Sargodha|
|2||Friday, October 08, 2021 Start time: 09:00 am||Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal Chiniot, D.G. Khan, Faisalabad, Gujrat, Kasur, Jhang|
|3||Monday, October 11, 2021 Start time: 09:00 am||Jhelum Lodhran Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal|
|4||Tuesday, October 12, 2021 Start time: 09:00 am||Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, T.T. Singh, Vehari|
The workshop will be attended by 1 AEO, 1 SDP and 1 I.T. Teacher from each district These officers will act as Master Trainers and are requested to bring district level training schedule to PMIU and share this schedule with PMIU on their training day.
At the district level the trained SDP / I.T. Teacher will conduct the training of other IT teachers. This training must be conducted latest by Thursday, October 14, 2021
Following guidelines must be followed For Annual School Census 2021-22 Training
The training/orientation will be attended by all Headteachers/IT teacher of High Schools in the district.
- DMOs will arrange a venue that could easily accommodate the participants keeping in view the current Covid-19 situation
- DMOs will ensure that all required participants have attended the training.
- DMOs will share 2 good-quality pictures and a 5-minute video of the training
- The pictures and video must show all participants.
- The pictures and videos must be emailed to PMIU at [email protected] by Tuesday, October 19, 2021
At the tehsil level the Master trainer AEOs will provide training/orientation to the remaining AEOs in their respective tehsils. This training must be conducted latest by Thursday, October 14, 2021. Following guidelines must be followed for this training
- The training/orientation will be attended by all AEOs in the tehsil.
- Master AEOs will arrange a venue that could easily accommodate the participants keeping in view SOPs for Covid-19.
- DMOs will ensure that all required participants have attended the training:
- DMOs will share 2 good quality pictures and a 5-minute video of the training:
- he pictures and video must show all participants
- The pictures and videos must be emailed to PMIU at [email protected] by Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
At the school level, AEOs will be required to visit schools that fall in their span of control and train Head Teachers. DMOs will be responsible for ensuring that all Head Teachers have been provided training.
This training must be completed latest by Monday, October 18, 2021. After the training. DMOs will email PMIU at ma [email protected] to certify that all Head Teachers have been trained. The email must be received by PMIU latest by Tuesday, October 19, 2021.